LAZER CAGE HELMET
The Cage KinetiCore does not only score points on its looks, it is the first ever 5-star rated helmet on Virginia Tech too! This helmet stands for enduro and downhill races and does not compromise. Features like a magnetic buckle, seamless goggle integration and a design to comfortably fit your neck brace will boost your confidence on the track. Ready for extreme fun?
- Easy to operate magnetic buckle: No more fumbling with your helmet buckle while wearing gloves ‐ Lazer's magnetic buckle can be quickly undone with one hand with gloves on
- Neck brace compatibility: Decreased discomfort, increased protection. The Cage KinetiCore is designed to fit with a neck brace to boost protection
- ASTM Certified: Internationally approved for downhill racing
- Secure goggle position: Goggle grip reduces risk of goggle slip and blocking visibility
- No more pressure points: With an extra set of cheek pads you can personalize the fit, for optimal comfort
- Strong and lightweight: The helmet is made out of lightweight fibreglass shell
- Diverse size range: The outer shell of the helmet is made in one size only. The 5 different sizes are secured by the different thicknesses of the padding for improved protection and comfort. An additional set of padding is provided for each size range, so you can adjust and find the most suitable fit
- Sizes: XS 52-54cm, S 54-56cm, M 56-58cm, L 58-60cm, XL 60-62cm
Rated 5/5 stars by Virginia Tech*
*Since 2011 Virginia Tech have been providing unbiased helmet ratings that allow consumers to make informed decisions when purchasing helmets. Their impact tests evaluate a helmet's ability to reduce the linear acceleration and rotational velocity of the head resulting from a range of head impacts a cyclist might experience. Helmets with more stars provide a reduction in concussion risk for these impacts compared to helmets with fewer stars.
Helmet is perfect.
Fits like a glove. Incredibly light and has the highest safety rating I could find.
Not to mention the unbelievably fast shipping from Evolution.
Couldn’t be more stoked.