HOPE TECH 4 E4 BRAKE SYSTEM
The all-new Tech 4 E4 builds on Hope's 25+ years of experience designing and manufacturing hydraulic brake systems. The Tech 4 uses all-new internal sealing for reduced friction and the pivot spins on roller bearings, allowing the spring rate to be reduced. The lower spring rate gives a lighter lever action, reducing rider fatigue and keeping our legendary feel and modulation. The updated E4 caliper utilises hybrid-style Stainless steel pistons with a phenolic insert allowing for smoother movement and less maintenance, while still being able to manage high temperatures without heat transfer during extreme use.
- Increased power versus Tech 3
- Lever shape updated to provide a more ergonomic shape orientated to provide the best mechanical advantage during braking.
- Hinged clamp reducing weight and ergonomics
- Shifter integration improved for more adjustability
- Tool-free bite point and reach adjustments
- Hybrid piston design
- Rigid CNC'd one-piece caliper
- Compatible with a wider range of current shifter options