HOPE TECH 3 V4 BRAKE
The Hope Tech 3 lever matched with the V4 caliper offers an excellent brake for the most serious gravity trails
- The V4 caliper is not compatible with all direct mount 180mm forks (such as the Fox 36) due to the large piston design and variation in mount positions.
- Hope recommends running the V4 caliper with the correct mount and a 200mm rotor on most forks.
- The V4 caliper is also not compatible with the 2021 Commencal Supreme DH frame 200mm Direct Postmount.
- Rigid CNC'd one piece caliper
- V4 caliper uses four phenolic pistons to give more usable power
- Tech 3 lever offers 5% more power compared to our previous lever
- Ergonomic lever design to fit around other handle bar items
- The Tech 3 lever is directly compatible with Shimano I-Spec shifters
Tech 3 V4 Tech Specs:
- Tech 3 lever offers genuine bite point and reach adjustment without tools
- Uses post mount, 9.74 caliper with adapters to suit all mount options
- CNC machined from 2014 T6 aluminium alloy
- Top entry pad fitting
- Shimano I-Spec A shifters can be fitted directly to lever body. Separate direct mounts are also available for Shimano I Spec 2 & Sram shifters
- Finished with black anodising for durability
- Compatible with 180, 183, 200, 203, and 220mm rotors
- Weight from: 344g