DEITY BLACKLABEL HANDELBAR 800mm, 31.8mm
Designed with DH racing in mind and backed with a pedigree in World Cup racing the Black Label 800 Alloy Handlebars are designed to be incredibly strong while still providing a comfortable, stable, and responsive feel.
These are the handlebar of choice for the Scott / Velosolutions and Norco Factory Racing World Cup teams and can also be seen under riders hucking their meat at the Redbull Rampage.
A big thing that sets Deity alloy bars apart from the rest is the amount of time and effort they put into the heat treating process. Most brands will put all their different models in the oven at once, but not all bars are created equal. Different wall thicknesses and butting profiles require different heat treating processes so mixing everything together mean that the process won't be optimised for each model. Deity heat treats all their production models separately and adjust the baking times and temps to suit. This has resulted in a 20% increase in the strength of their alloy products so you can ride confidently in the knowledge that your bars will be up to the task, no matter what you throw at them.
- 800mm width.
- Designed for DH / Enduro / All MTN applications
- Dirt Mag Top 100 Product - 4 years running for 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2018
- Detailed two-tone bead blast and polished anodised finish
- 9-degree bend / backsweep by 5-degree upsweep
- Custom butted 7075 T73 aluminium
- Designed for maximum ride quality with a 31.8mm bore
- Features measured cut marks and centre alignment detail
- Available in 15mm (333gm), 25mm (342gm), and 38mm (343gm) rise